Martes, Disyembre 3, 2013

Starbucks Planner 2014

You know that the holidays is near when Starbucks introduces its elite planner for the coming year. For 18 stickers which you get by buying 9 regular drinks and 9 holiday drinks, you'll get a free planner which to some becomes a challenge.

I've been a Starbucks planner fan since it released its very first planner. I've had the leather covered one and the wooden-cover planner. There was a time though that I find the  Yes, it may be quite expensive but if you are a coffee drinker and Starbucks is your daily fix, then getting the planner is quite a bonus for you.

For the year 2014, Starbucks once again amazes me by its premium looking planner. For this year, I chose the red planner which comes in a very cute box. Very Chrismassy :)


It comes in a cute box.

Inside is the ohh-lala planner

I like this planner because its not bulky and it means business in a chic way. Great for writing hearing schedules and meetings.

Fashionably designed metal lock.

Planner comes with a metal bookmark

I'm quite a utilitarian when it comes to a planner but I do appreciate some cuteness and class. I am also planning to buy the Rajo Laurel designed notebook which I saw in the National Bookstore the other day. These two would make my 2014 much organized. :)


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...